The DeYoun Brand Team have crafted and designed Manual Knife Sharpening kit to efficiently restore serrated knives and straight blades to a sharpened state quickly and easily. Keep your knives sharp, don't let them go dull.
Knife Sharpener Usage Guide:
Slot-1: Open the scissor and hold the handles tightly, then put the blades into the slot, using suitable manpower to clamp thr emery roll, finally slide the scissor backward for some times.
Slot-2: Coarse grinding for the repair of damaged blade, put edge of blade down to the sharpener knife position, sliding the knife towards one direction, do not go around . Repeat three to five times, and then finish sharpening the knife. Repeat once Eevery 3 months once or on an as needed basis.
Slot-3: Medium grinding for knife maintenance.
Slot-4: Ceramic grinding, can remove impurities and burrs on the edge, make it smooth and bright. Put the knife into the ceramic sharpening slot grinding and then pull the knife in one direction.
Tips for use:
1. Don't use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades.
2. It's normal that the ceramic rods may discolor after use.
3. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife lightly and don't sharpen back and forth.
4. Keep the knife sharpener dry and do not put it in the water or submerge.
5. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
1 x DeYoun Knife Sharpener
1 x Cut Resistant Gloves