An easy to use kitchen sharpening utensil using a cemented tungsten carbide material, stronger than steel, keeping blades razor sharp and polished
1. When sharpening, it is important that you do not push the knife forward, you must only pull back
2. After use, gently use a clean brush to clean the tungsten steel blade.
One Knife Sharpener (instructions on how to use the product is printed on the box)
How to use:
1. Ensure the surface is clean and on a flat smooth surface.
2. Hold the base of the sharpener with one hand, with the other hand pull the handle backwards and downwards to force the suction cup onto the surface to secure.
3. Placing the blade on the V-shape grindstone slowly pull the blade backwards to initiate the grinding.