Honing steel knives sharpener for blade sharping
Struggling with dull knives that have lost their sharpness and sparkle? The Sharpening Steel can bring just about any knife back to life. Use it regularly to hone your knives and they will make light work of slicing and chopping tasks.
It's made of high-quality stainless steel and features durable vertical ridges. Run your knives across them and they effectively straighten and realign the blades for drastically improved cutting performance. One of the main feature is it is easy to use, so even beginners can master it with a little practice.
Honing rod 20cm, handle 10cm, total length 30cm
When cutting or end of sharpening, the sharp tip of blade will not be flat, having jagged or gap, what is more, the edge will roll over.
At this time, we can friction the blade with metal rods, keep sharp edge smooth, prolong service life of knife.
Method of Application:
1. Place the tip on the end of the sharpening rod on a solid surface. Apply lightly downward pressure to avoid slipping during use.
2. Place heel of your blade at the top of sharpening rod at preferred 20 degree angle. Sharpen the knife from heel to tip and repeat 2-3 times, then turn to the other side of the knife until blade sharp. General speaking, use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
3. Clean the knife with water or wiper and dry it after use, Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. keep stable when sharpening.
2. To prevent falling from height when using.
3. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
Honing steel (the sharpening rod and the handle) total length 30cm. Stainless steel rod, plastic handle with hanging loop. Perfect length of sharpening steel to fit straight into kitchen drawers
20cm knife sharpening steel rod is for all types of knives, including kitchen knives, pocket knives, steak knives, chef knife, fruit knife, bread knife, hunting knife... Sharpens standard and serrated edge knives
How to use: Holding the knife sharpener vertically, with the tip on a firm surface and with the knife at 20 degrees draw it down the sharpener, starting at the handle and working towards the tip
Use non-woven oil cloth soaked with cooking oil to wipe the body and dry it. If washed with water, be sure to wipe dry completely after washing and hang in a cool place to air-dry. Do not put the sharpener into the dishwasher or waterUse non-woven oil cloth soaked with cooking oil to wipe the body and dry it. If washed with water, be sure to wipe dry completely after washing and hang in a cool place to air-dry. Do not put the sharpener into the dishwasher or water
Sharpening Steel is the essential tool to keep your knives properly honed. Hone knife edges before each use to prolong the life of your knives. Good gift for families and friends. Maintain knives and keep the edges razor sharp!