INTRODUCING THE CHEF REMI CHOPPING BOARD
- Thick, solid rectangle wooden chopping board hand made from rubber tree wood, yet light and compact - Dimensions: Big 40 x 25 Centimetres
- Smooth corners and edges for safety
- Non-slip design, will not skid or slip on kitchen counter tops
- Functional groove means no more juices from meats, vegetables and fruits running off your chopping board
- Carve meats such as steak, lamb, pork chops and turkey. Chop vegetables such as pumpkin, sweet potatoes, squash, onions, garlic, cabbage, broccoli, parsnips, beet, zucchini, cucumber, tomato, celery, olives, salad, herbs, garnishes, fruits such as oranges, lemon, tomato and other food items like pizza and pastry.
WHY RUBBER WOOD?
Cooks should avoid glass boards as they dull knives. Knives can easily scratch synthetic boards, such as plastic, silicone and melamine. These scratches can then harbour bacteria that dishwashers cannot eliminate.
Wood NATURALLY kills bacteria. However, not all WOOD is the same!
Acacia has many gaps, so more fillers are needed, and is high in silica, which dulls blades. Teak is also high in silica. Bamboo is grass, not wood, and needs lots of glue to keep the board together (many splint, break or warp quickly). Oak and beech are slow growing trees, so unsustainable. Maple and Walnut are sustainable, but expensive.
Our rubber wood board cares for the environment and eco conscious as rubber wood is sustainable. Will not dull knives, or warp and split like bamboo. Less porous than other hardwoods, so fewer spaces for trapping bacteria. Cheaper than maple, and just as good!
Chef Remi Premier Design, Chef Remi Crafted.- WHEN QUALITY MATTERS!
We offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE not like our competitors. Try us, RISK FREE!